We all desire clearer, fresher, younger-looking skin. I am glad to let you know that this can be achieved without spending a ton of money and naturally too!With a little perseverance over the course of a few weeks, your skin will begin to look fresher and clearer. Here’s how;
1. Keeping your skin clean is your first priority! The face must be cleansed morning and night with a gentle, natural cleanser. This is a sure fire way to not only rid the skin of dirt and grime but enables the effectiveness of other products.
2. After cleansing the skin pat dry and then spray a fine toning mist over the face to cool and help close the pores while they are clean. Let this mist dry on your face.You can also apply the toner with a cotton pad.
3. When the toner has dried apply a very small amount of moisturizer over the entire face and neck. Look for a moisturizer that is made for problem skin types and contains antibacterial ingredients like tea tree oil and lavender essential oil. These ingredients are gentle but very effective at clearing the skin from blemishes and pimples.
4. Getting the right amount of sleep your body needs nightly will reflect in the state of your skin. Seven hours is generally adequate, but may be wishful thinking in our environment. Either way, a lack of adequate hours of sleep will result in problems that are hard to cure such as loose skin under the eyes and dark circles.
5. The food you eat is of the utmost importance for healthy, clear skin! Make sure you are getting a good amount of fresh fruits and vegetables and limit your red meat intake. Foods that are easily digested will help your system keep your skin nourished and promote fresh, new cell growth. Drink lots of water too!
6. Cleanse the skin on your body and face with a weekly scrub. When using a body scrub, start at your feet and work towards the heart, this helps to increase circulation. Use a very gentle facial scrub on your face and neck as these areas can be easily damaged.
7. Try an Aspirin face mask! I will be doing a more in-depth post on this in the future.Crush about 10-12 aspirin tablets to a powder mix to a paste with a little water, less than 1 teaspoon, and then apply to a cleansed face. Leave for twenty minutes to work its way into the skin and then rinse off and apply a light moisturizer. Try this weekly, after a face scrub.
8. Once a month use a home steam treatment to thoroughly draw out impurities from the face. Add boiling water to a basin or bowl and add two drops of tea tree oil. Place your face over this with a towel covering and gently let the steam open and cleanse the pores. Be careful not to let the steam burn your face. Finish with a tepid face wash.
9. Get out into the fresh air and take a walk, swim if you can (hopefully, you are not like me😱), ride a bike, and have fun! The exercise will boost your system and your skin will love it.
10. Take a fish oil supplement daily. Fish oil helps to eliminate toxins from the body and by now you know that is fantastic for your skin!
These ten easy tips will help you get that clear skin you so desperately want, remember to make the lifestyle changes you need to and enjoy the benefits that will come with it! A fresher, clearer, more youthful-looking complexion.